The Small Print
1. To have a my John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll need to consent to receiving loyalty communications so that we can deliver exclusive rewards, offers and benefits to you.
2. If you leave the scheme, it won't affect your existing John Lewis & Partners marketing preferences, which are separate.
3. Please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
4. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
5. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
6. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
7. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis & Partners shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
8. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose & Partners food halls within John Lewis & Partners shops, in any non-John Lewis & Partners branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis & Partners Heathrow airport, Gift List, John Lewis Insurance or Financial Services purchases (including Foreign Exchange, International Payments, Interest Free Credit and ATM transactions), any Waitrose & Partners shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose & Partners Cookery School or on any waitrose.com websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have - call 03456 100312.